Safety is important to us
Your safe experience is our priority
We are here to ensure you have an incredible experience with lasting memories for you… and your safety is incredibly important to us!
There are a couple of things we need you to know…
- No running on the platform, why would you want to run anyway?
- We are sorry, pets and animals are not allowed on the ride. We do welcome assistance dogs though.
- Our entire premises are non-smoking.
- No large bags are allowed on board – storage is available on the platform.
- No umbrellas please, we can find a place to store them on the ground. It hardly rains in Brisbane anyway!
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs may be refused entry at the discretion of management.
- There is strictly a maximum of 6 adults and 2 children per gondola – no matter your size!
- Never swing the gondolas whilst riding the Wheel of Brisbane. It also makes your photos blurry.
- There are no prams allowed, they simply won’t fit.
- Children under the age of 12 may not ride on the Wheel unaccompanied. They must be accompanied by someone over that age.