Guests Safety Information
In the interest of complete satisfaction for you and our other guests please ensure you comply with the following requirements.
Your enjoyment of our fabulous attraction can only be shared when we care about safety and make it as important to you as it is to us.
- No food, drink or smoking on the platform.
- Maximum of 6 Adults and 2 Children per Gondola.
- Tickets cannot be refunded for cash.
- DO NOT swing the Gondola whilst on the wheel. Anyone found to be doing so, will be ejected from the Gondola with immediate effect and no refunds will be issued.
- Please do not run on the platform.
- Any persons under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs may be refused entry at the discretion of Management.
- Wheel of Brisbane Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to Wheel Chairs, Prams etc. which are left at owner’s risk.
- During busy periods, you will be asked to share your Gondola. A “Private Capsule” ticket can be purchased during these times to guarantee private usage of a Gondola.
- If wearing high heel shoes please take care when walking across the platform.
- Please ensure every effort is made to abide by instructions from employees of The Wheel of Brisbane during your visit.